10/18/06

Even More Dysfunctional Training

This is really amazing, funny in a perverted sort of way. A friend of mine who is a PT told me about this one. He had a patient who was working with a personal trainer at a local gym. The personal trainer was having her put a green mini band around her neck. That was secured to a fixed point and then she would step out and do side lunges. He told her this was to fire her glutes! Just think about that for a minute. After I stopped rolling on the floor laughing I started thinking about the implications – WOW! If you are in that environment you have to weird stuff to market yourself to stand out from all the other tricksters. Where are we going? I think we need to do something I saw on the Colbert show – Have a fact zone where truth is unfiltered by rational argument. I wonder who certified this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home