7/28/07

A Dubious Distinction

I was just informed that I have received the dubious honor of achieving the lofty status of being a Delta Million Mile Club member. The letter states that only 1% of Delta fliers achieve this distinction. My advice to all of you out there is to avoid this honor at all costs. Believe me I am convinced that flying destroys brain cells. I am trying to figure out what % of my adult life I have spent on airplanes. No that there are no more pillows and magazines on Delta I am not sure what I am going to do.

2 Comments:

At 7/28/07, 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention time taken away from family!

 
At 7/30/07, 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vern,
Thats a shame it doen't include the other airlines you use.I'd like to see the miles added up together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home