5/20/07

Scenes from Sydney

Robert and Melissa Medlicott; Robert is the Coordinator of Coaching and Programs Services at New South Wales Academy of Sport. He is also a sprint coach. Melissa was a sprinter who represented Australia in two Olympic games.






The view of downtown Sydney and the harbor bridge from my hotel room.






This is of the NSWIS Diving coaches and I at lunch.








This is part of the field hockey squat
after workout.













The Olympic pool.











This is the NSWIS headquarters building which houses sports science, a weight room, recovery room, and administrative offices.






Today, Monday down under is my last day in Sydney; tomorrow I fly to Brisbane for next leg of my Australian odyssey. This evening I will get to do a session with the NSWIS Netball team should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home