5/14/07

Australia Day Four

I am like a kid in a toy store with my parents credit card! This atmosphere is so stimulating I wish I could share it with all of you. Yesterday did a web conference on Advances in Performance training the morning and then in the afternoon a workshop with NSWIS coaches on Planned Performance Training. Some real good discussion across sports, same problems worldwide when it comes to planning. Key I stressed was to be practical! Last night had dinner with Grant Duthie, assistant conditioning coach for South Sydney Ruby League team. He has a PhD in Sport Science. Sharp guy, picked his brain on Athletic Competency testing, starting to figure et out. Today I spend the morning with Kenneth Graham, senior sport scientist brainstorming. Afternoon with Diving and the evening I get to do a session with Field hockey. Below are pictures of presentations from the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 5/15/07, 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the surf?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home