4/13/07

Burn with Vern

There are a few vintage T-shirts out there. Joe and mark I am working hard to make this all more cult like, so scacity is the anwer. I am thinking of having an auction on e bay for the last dozen with the proceeds going to a good charity - my retirement fund. Maybe you guys can help me so start a "Learn with Vern" certification program. How about three more letter LWV, I think that will add some real depth the current state of confusion. In order to be viable it must be expensive and available online. Keep looking for this it will be here soon, sometime in 2040. Light that fire and get burning.

5 Comments:

At 4/13/07, 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know when the "Burn with Vern" t-shirts go on eBay. I'm going to win one. Nice talking with you today (Clark H.).

 
At 4/13/07, 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am drinking the Kool-Aid Vern!


Mark Day D.C., CSCS, DACBSP

 
At 4/14/07, 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Learn to Burn with Vern"
copyrighted 2007

 
At 4/14/07, 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vern,
I know that you continue to ridicule the certification club. However, I find it hard to believe that if given the same opportunity right now, that you would actually say no.

Why? Because two reasons:
1. The money is good
2. You always seem to make references to your retirement fund and used to be college fund back in your seminar days.

If the actual certification program is of high quality (no doubt yours would be), than why are you bagging it so much?

 
At 4/15/07, 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vern,

please correct me if I am missing your point, but with regards to the alphabet after the name, aren't you saying that it should not be the sum, just a part of the entire coaching/trainer education?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home