1/1/08

2008

This year begins my 39th year of coaching and teaching. Every year at this time I always reflect on how lucky I have been to have chosen the path that I have traveled. The people that I have met and the experiences that I have had are priceless. 2008 will be a challenging year as I strive to keep innovating and leading change. I am hoping to travel a little less and focus on several projects that I have been working on. The struggle always seems to be to find a balance between my passion for learning, teaching and innovating with the bottom line of having to make a living. The major initiative in 2008 will be the GAIN (Gambetta Athletic Improvement Network) Apprentorship that will begin in June, details to follow soon. This is something I have been working on for several years, I am excited to have it finally all come together. We will also offer an annual Swimming Dryland Training Innovations workshop – the first will be this Spring, most probably at University of Michigan. In late summer or fall Bill Knowles from ISport International and I will be offering a new seminar on Return to Play Strategies – this will focus on rehab and reconditioning. As you can see 2008 will be a busy year. I hope you have the opportunity to join us in one of these educational opportunities. Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2008.

1 Comments:

At 1/4/08, 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vern,
Hopefully you can schedule those educational opportunities in Upstate NY. Yes I am being a little greedy. :)

Jonathan Heiwtt ATC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home