10/28/07

A Break

I will not post again until next Monday, November 5. I am going to take a week to focus on the 3 R’s - RECHARGE the batteries after two months of almost non stop travel. READ a backlog of books I have not had time to get to. RESEARCH on scientific background of concepts that I am working on, there is foot high pile of research studies I need to get to. I am also going to begin work on a series of essays that will be partially posted on this blog. The whole essay will be available on my website and email newsletter. All of this is focused on defining the field of Athletic Development. If there topics you would like me to cover on the blog drop me an email at gstscoach@gmail.com I would enjoy hearing from you.

2 Comments:

At 10/30/07, 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the week - but it sounds like a lot for the Recharge part of the schedule! I am looking forward to the essays. Please address the issue of dedicated amateur athletes - if you would choose not to, maybe include a short bit about why not.

 
At 10/31/07, 11:17 AM, Blogger Joe Przytula said...

Hey Vern- How about a little blurb on your "Gambetta Wheel". If you are short on space (like I am), you can get entire workouts or rehab sessions done that way. I used it today for my 3D-crutch-post ankle sprain-partial weight bearing circuit. A lot better than sitting in a chair with an exercise band.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home