4/25/07

The “D”

I was not being facetious or naïve when I asked what the “D” meant. I did not
know. I was hoping that it marked some kind of specific milestone in terms of
achievement in the field. It sounds like it is another letter that you pay for.
You are probably all tired of me talking about this, but I see the end results of
this everyday. Athletes are getting hurt literally and figuratively. We are confusing
people and in some cases deceiving people. I am sure that in many cases this is
not intentional or malicious, but the end result is the same.

2 Comments:

At 4/25/07, 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vern
I apologize for being facetious. As Mark Day had mentioned, the D stood for distinguished...as for someone went beyond their ceu's requirement.

I don't think it is a milestone, unless I am wrong. I'm open for corrections.

I thought being CSCS will give you that recognition. So, now being a CSCS is not that recognizable unless you have the *D after the CSCS. Is CSCS not as recognizable unless you get "REGISTERED" to be a CSCS? So RSCS more recognizable than CSCS.

Dumb Azz N Confuse New Jersian

 
At 4/25/07, 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering if Yankees training staff have any formal running program for their pitchers for preventable injuries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home