1/23/07

Anonymous Posts

Please when you do post put your name on the post. I also would appreciate an email address. I am laying out what I say for everyone to see. If you have a comment negative or positive put your name on it, not initials. Two comments on the last anonymous post:

1) The past is not dead! Those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

2) As far as who I have coached I will put my record up against anyone’s – I do not chose to advertise whom I have worked with. It is the athletes who do the work and should receive the credit. One thing I do know is that there were no drugs involved.

8 Comments:

At 1/23/07, 7:08 PM, Blogger Joe Przytula said...

Illegitimi Non Carborundum Vern.

 
At 1/24/07, 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vern

I'm sure you'll see people signing there messages once you have the kahunas to name this coach you have it out for. Put it on the line Vern, or just be quiet and go away.

I find it ironic that this mystery coach just got back from Australia and you're on your way out there..need some attendees Vern? A little controversy of your own never hurts does it?

Jack Mehoff

 
At 1/24/07, 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's not laying out anything but bullshit.

Pat Hillis

 
At 1/24/07, 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there is nothing but BS here then why visit this blog?

 
At 1/24/07, 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly. It is funny watching a moron expose himself though...

 
At 1/25/07, 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) The past is not dead! Those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

*I suppose Mr.Gambetta could apply this to his own career results.

Just my two cents.

 
At 1/26/07, 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what is he and others that think like him ignoring?

 
At 1/31/07, 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Vern is trying to push this off his blog page. Nice try Vern, this isn't going to go away anytime fast now that T-Nation has picked up your antics.

I'm hoping the target of your BS chimes in and takes you to task or vice versa.

Expert vs. Clown..who will win?

Jack Mehoff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home