8/2/07

Houston Dynamo SuperLiga Match

Last night I got to attend the Houston Dynamo versus DC United SuperLiga semifinal match. The Dynamo prevailed 1-0 on a very nice goal by Brian Ching. The game was really fun with me because I got to spend time with my daughter who works with the Dynamo. The other highlight was getting to visit with Dominic Kinnear the coach of the Dynamo. Dom was a player with the Tampa Bay Mutiny when I worked with them in 1998.e was great to work with at the time. He was a coach on the field in those days,a real heads up player. He has done a great job with the Dynamo. Last he led them to the MLS Cup title and they are playing well now. With guys like Dominic Kinnear and Juan Osorio as coaches the MLS is going in the right direction. I liked the overall atmosphere at the game. The rabid and fanatical Texian Battilion,a cadre of Dynamo fans occupy the stands behind one end and chant and dance the whole game. It was like being in Stadion Jalisco for a Chivas game.

1 Comments:

At 8/2/07, 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had an opportunity to train Kristen when she was in middle school.

Congrat with your new endeavor!!
TC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home