12/11/06

Kudos to the Soccer Champions

Chivas of Guadalajara won the Torneo Apertura (Mexico has two seasons)
I had the opportunity to consult with Chivas last November and October. It was great to watch their play and the drive to the championship. Congratulations to a great group of players and coaches

University of North Carolina Women, NCAA Women’s Champions
It has been a few years since I have worked with the Tarheels, but I keep in close contact with Greg Gatz, their conditioning coach. It is always great to see the system prevail.

University of California, Santa Barbara Men, NCAA Men’s Champions
UCSB is in my home town and I attended UCSB for my
California teaching credential a million years ago. It is always great to see David beat Goliath, they beat UCLA.

1 Comments:

At 12/12/06, 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope UCSB realizes how lucky they are to have Bob Alejo working for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home