11/6/06

OrthoSport Seminar - Baltimore

I had a great weekend teaching the “Following the Functional Path” seminar at OrthoSport (www.orthosportphysicaltherapy.net) in Baltimore, Maryland. Alice Kahl, the owner of OrthoSport and a great therapist was the host. I am always amazed by her knowledge and continued interest in learning and sharing. I love these seminars where I learn as much as I teach. It was small group, 20 people, which is actually great for teaching and interchange. I just want to thank Alice and all the people who attended for a very up lifting weekend.

3 Comments:

At 11/6/06, 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of the 20 this weekend at Alice's. I left amazed and energized ( if a little bit sore as well! ) Vern was an exceptional teacher! I'll spend the next several weeks working much of his instruction into my coaching for the upcoming seasons. I know that the athletes I'll be working with in the future will benefit greatly from Vern's lessons. Thanks to Alice for hosting and Vern for Sharing!

Tim O'Brien
Long Reach High School
Baseball Coach

 
At 11/7/06, 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vern, thanks for all of your insight! I was amazed at how complex, yet simple things are...LOL. Could you do a Blog on Russian Hams, and your thoughts. Was looking through the blogs and did not see one.
Thank you,
Stacey L. Cruse, PT, ATC

 
At 11/7/06, 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found the post on russian hamstring. Thanks
Stacey Cruse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home