10/23/06

Stop

Let get something straight right now- I never personally attacked Lee Taft. I do not know Lee Taft from the man in the moon. I have not seen the video. I picked the low box video analogy out of hundreds of examples, it could have the Essence of Air Training, it really does not matter. Try to focus on the point of the original post. If Mr. Taft took it personally then I apologize. This is not an industry for me. Coaching is about teaching. Three or four years ago I pulled myself out of the national dog & pony show stuff simply because I felt it was confusing people not helping them. We all have to do what is right for us. People have the right to market anything they want, but I am not about hype and marketing. My goal always has been and always will be to provide the highest quality COACHING information. I want to help people not repeat the mistakes I have made by providing this type of information. If anyone wants to continue this dialogue please email me at www.gambettasports@hotmail.com, it is time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home