7/8/06

Random Thoughts

As far as Eric Gagne’ Mark Day wrote in wondering if a functional movement screen would have identified or prevented the problem? I do not think so, I think some common sense would prevented the problem from the outset. If you have a bad knee it will affect your pitching mechanics!

Misha Filipovic wrote the following: “I watch some pictures and clips about German*s fitness training. Am I right that Verstegen*s program is some version of yours Functional path philosophy. If I am right, can you comment his methodology. Do you think
that he did some mistake? Do you change something in their preparation? I think that physically Germans did very well, but it will be interesting to see your opinion from your experience.” Misha, I will comment on what constitutes optimal conditioning for soccer in the next few days. I will not comment on his methodology because I am not familiar with it. I will post more detail on my web page. One thing to remember about all of this is
Germany made it to the final in 2002 and was very fit and fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home