7/14/06

NSCA Convention

It just occurred to me after reading Tracey Fobers blog http://ironmaven.blogspot.com that the NSCA convention in going on right now. Any of you who are attending I would be interested to hear about any great presentations or information that you learned. This used to be a big event on my calendar, but frankly over the years the quality of the presentations seemed to decline significantly. There were too many people trying to sell stuff instead of sharing ideas. The last one I attended, in Minneapolis, I basically only went to the research presentation and a presentation by Stuart McGill which was at best average. Not because of the quality of the presenter, but he felt he had dumb it down for the audience.

1 Comments:

At 7/17/06, 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I attended the friday session at the conference and left somewhat disappointed. I did enjoy Gray Cook's "hands on" session that he did over lunch and learned much more in those 30 minutes than I did in his two hour presentation. I definitely won't go out of my way to attend another convention

 

Post a Comment

<< Home