6/30/06

Business and the Blog

I have been hesitant to promote my products, seminars and consulting on this blog. For information on any of this I try to limit this to my web page www.gambetta.com We have many new and exciting projects on tap as well as new DVD’s and hopefully some e-books. From time to time I will mention on the blog but I want to state that there will be no banner ads on this blog and I will keep the overall commercial to a minimum. We are revising the web page so that there will be an abundance of free content on training and rehab. I am going to lean on my colleagues to help me create content and to add a diversity of opinion. Just as in my presentations my goal here is to:

Provoke – Stimulate thought, discussion and innovation

Educate – Share successes and failures to help stay on the functional path

Motivate – To keep learning with passion and dedication

1 Comments:

At 6/30/06, 10:01 AM, Blogger Joe Przytula said...

I know I mentioned this before, but it would be great if you could come up with program design software. This is arduous & time consuming, even on the rehab end of the spectrum. Fortunately, it's one of your greatest strengths. Software programs such as this are already out there on the market. My reveiw: Garbage in, a huge pile of dog s_ _ _ out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home