8/28/07

1440

Bill Jensen in The Simplicity Survival Handbook pointed out that the number 1440 represents the number of minutes in a day. How you choose to use those minutes is totally up to you. It got me thinking – How do I use those minutes? How much time do I workout? How much personal time? (Not enough) How much professional development? How much time wasted in frivolous activities that do not need to be done?

I am writing this blog in the Tampa airport on my way to Ann Arbor to work with University of Michigan Women’s Swimming. This is the start of the fifth year working with them. This is a real highlight each year for me. The opportunity to work with Jim Richardson, the coach, is worth every minute of being there. He is a coach who gets it. He is always learning and trying to improve. I get fired up being around professionals like Jim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home