3/11/07

Championship Kudos

Congratulations to the University of Michigan Women's Swim who placed Ninth at the NCAA Championship. I have had the honor of designing the dryland program for them the past four years. The coach, Jim Richardson,is a great coach who has taught me a bunch about correlating dryland with the water workouts.
Also congratulations to Coach Jim Steen and the women of Keyon for winning the Division III NCAA Swim Championship. I worked with them last year and they have continued with the dryland program. I was able to see them train over the holidays and their training and commitment to dryland was impressive!
I also want to congtulate Noah Bryant of USC for winning the NCAA Division I shot put title. It has been fun to watch his progress from his freshman year at Carpnteria High School. Way back a million years years I trained some with his dad. I am sure he is proud now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home