11/22/06

Thanksgiving

We (my wife and I) will be going to Houston for Thanksgiving to spend the holiday with our children. My son is in his second year of architecture school at Rice University and my daughter works for the Huston Dynamo in the MLS. I am really looking forward to the trip to see the kids and spend time with them. I am also going to Austin for a day to visit some colleagues and on Tuesday will meet will meet with Peter Weyand. I probably will not post everyday until next week unless I get some tremendous brain cramp that might change the world. I want to wish everyone (even the non US readers) a Happy Thanksgiving. We really do have much to be thankful for in this chaotic world.

1 Comments:

At 11/23/06, 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vern:
Wishing you and your family a happy and safe Thanksgiving, as well. You are so right! We do have tons to be thankful for. Sometimes we have to look. But we can find something. Thanks for the great work that you do.
David Brown
Oakland, CA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home