11/13/06

Return to CJW Sports Medicine - Richmond Virginia

This past Thursday, Friday and Saturday I was in Richmond Virginia at CJW Sports Medicine. I did a seminar there last spring with the physical therapists and athletic trainers. At the time I felt it was one of the best seminars I had done in a long time because of the interchange and the feedback from the group. Little did I know the impact that the seminar would have. Thursday morning when I walked into the clinic there was a patient doing hurdle over exercises and another was doing the stepping stones. It was neat to see and then to talk to the therapists about how they had taken the ideas and applied them to their patients. The opportunity to see the effect of your teaching is the real satisfaction in teaching. Sometimes you wonder if you have an effect, but in this case it really was “Training the best to better.” It was really cool to see how into it the patients were. CJW staff keep up the great work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home