10/28/06

Back in the USA

Back home in rainy Sarasota Florida, in fact it looks a bit like the weather I left in Holland, jut a bit warmer. No real content today, except to say that I had a great visit Thursday night with Frans Bosch and Ronald Klomp. I will post on this in the next few days as well the lessons that I learned or things that were reinforced during my visit. Wanted to correct the comment on the population of Holland, it is 14 to 15 million range, that makes thier accomplishments even more remarkable. Flying in coach in a semi fetal position for a total of eleven and one half hour flight time and a total of about eighteen hours travel time really wipes you out. No upgrades on this one. Also getting back to the hassles of flying within the US is a real contrast to the airport at Amsterdam. At times I am not really sure what the role of the TSA is. They certainly do make me fell safer and they are very annoying. All said it is good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home