9/18/06

Guru’s for Gurus

This is really amazing. I know we all have to make a living, buts let get real. We now have a second generation of guru’s who are teaching people how to be guru’s. What about quality instruction, what about helping kids and teaching – where does that fit in? Look I make my living teaching and coaching, but money has never been the sole objective. (Probably should have been a higher priority) This kind of stuff upsets me:

ATTENTION: Personal trainers, strength coaches, PE instructors, sports coaches, and ANYONE who wants to run your own speed camp & clinic:

How To Start-Up, Run and Market Your Own PROFITABLE Speed Camps and Clinics!

The FIRST and ONLY Complete Step-by-Step Program that shows You EXACTLY How to Create and Promote Your Own Successful Strength and Conditioning Camps and Clinics!


Dear Fellow Coaches and Trainers,

Have you ever dreamed about running your own speed clinic with local athletes? Or maybe you're already promoting your own clinic but want to learn how to take it to the next level?

I have great news for you. For the first time, you can...

Discover the Insider Secrets of How Fitness Trainers and Coaches are Earning Over 100K with Speed Camps and Clinics!

What is these peoples background? Is there sound reaching methodology? There is so much that needs to be and can be done. I guess I have been stupid not charging a lot of the kids I worked with. I don’t know about you, but I think I am going to enroll in this program now. If I can make 100K doing this then I can make up for all those years paying dues and working for $12,000 a

3 Comments:

At 9/18/06, 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100% of 0 is 0.
How about the coachs that support these bootcamp like clinics, selling their CD's

 
At 9/19/06, 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets not forget though that some folks (probably few but there are some) just have no business savvy at all with no intentions of getting filthy rich. They just want to make ends meet.

 
At 10/21/06, 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the coach behind that product is Jeremy Boone - speed consultant to the Carolina Panthers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home