6/7/06

Outside Magazine Training Program

I have received many emails and phone calls about the Outside magazine article training program. Most of the queries have been requests for more detail. I have tried to answer or call most of you, but it is getting overwhelming. I recommend you purchase three resources as a guide: The Gambetta Method book, The Complete Guide to Medicine Ball Training book, and the Multidimensional Strength Training video. Anyone who purchases this package will receive the detailed Six month program that was originally submitted to Outside magazine.

Many of you have also asked about trainers who use my methods. I do not have a network of trainers nor do or will I do certification. I am considering organizing four regional teaching camps for those of you that would be interested in my ideas. These would be limited to twelve people. The emphases would be on active learning. It would be Friday evening, all day Saturday and part of Sunday. Contact me if you are interested. If there is enough interest I will do them. Email me at gambettasports@hotmail.com.

2 Comments:

At 6/15/06, 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the Outside article and agree with the whole body philosophy. I grew up playing soccer and playing frisbee or swimming in my freetime and while being young helped my metabolism, I also had the best overall fitness of my life.

I ran a marathon when I was 33 and even with all the miles logged in training, I still wouldn't say I felt "in shape."

I was hoping the photographs depicted in the Outside article would be translated into videos online by either the mag's website or one you produce. Any plans?

 
At 7/5/06, 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ordered the 3 products you named in order to get the 6 month Outside program. How do I ensure that I receive this program? I also have emailed some specific questions about the 6 week workout in another email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home