4/22/06

In Season Program

If you are interested in a copy of a comprehensive in season pitching conditioning prom drop me an email at vgambetta@aol.com. The only thing I ask in return is that send five people my blog url www.functionalpathtraining.blogspot.com. My goal is to somehow get this blog ranked in the top 100 Blogs on Technorati. I am going to do this against the big boys who are spending tons of money on this. No advertising, no whoring, just some off the wall ideas and an occasional tidbit of good information. Help if you can.

1 Comments:

At 4/24/06, 12:46 PM, Blogger Joe Przytula said...

Believe it or not, there are guys out there who will reply to their own blogs to get their #s up.

About a year ago, Amazon.com had a technical glitch which posted the actual names of the people who review the books. As it turned out, many times it was the authors who were giving themselves glowing reviews.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home