8/31/06

Travelers Red Cards

I just flew home to day and arrived this afternoon. This is a rant – nothing about sport – just about how rude people are. I think everyone that travels or goes out to eat in a restaurant should receive two red cars to distribute at their discretion. I have had it with people speaking on cell phones in public places. Today at the airport in Charlotte was the worst I have seen. One guy was talking so load you could hear him one gate away. He was conducting business and believe me we all knew what it was. One lady sitting near me was making an appointment with her gynecologist, I wasn’t real interested in the details of that, but I had no choice. Another girl was arguing with her boyfriend, if I wanted to hear that I would watch Sex and The City. I would have run out of red cards today. What did we do without cell phones?

2 Comments:

At 9/1/06, 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Text messaging is the way to go. Cell phone talking in public is so 90's. Some people don't get it! I find some people get nervous in public and need something to go to. I usually throw up an arm or if really needed an elbow. Before cell phones, I think we actually talk to the people around us.

 
At 9/1/06, 7:30 PM, Blogger Joe Przytula said...

This blog makes me think of those stupid I Pods. Everyone in the gym where I work out wears one except me. Kids give me arguments when I don't let them wear them during rehab. Like anonymous said, remember the days when we used to talk to the people around us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home